Dental Implants are titanium screws that are permanently anchored into the jawbone. Titanium has been selected because its proven strength, it’s lightweight, biocompatible and has a history of success in the field of medical joint replacements.
The process requires a surgical procedure. It is relatively painless and performed under local anaesthetic.
Dental Implants have a number of benefits including:
• Decrease of gum recession and bone loss normally associated with the missing tooth.
• Eliminates the need to grind away health teeth necessary to produce conventional bridgework.
• Assist in chewing allowing a healthy and improved diet.
• Improves speech.
• Allows a comfortable natural smile
• Ensures a secure comfortable fitting denture.
• Proven long term success.
We offer Dental Implants at Hathaway Dental Practice in Chippenham and Bell Barn Dental Practice in Bristol.
Please feel free to contact either practice for further advice.